Complete Solution: Yahoo mail not working on Chrome/Computer
When we talk about the top 10 email services provided, Yahoo is definitely on the list. It is one of the most used email service providers, and people love the features and interface of Yahoo.
But, sometimes, Yahoo encounters a few errors that are not in the control of the user. Today we will talk about the issue of the Yahoo mail not working on Chrome or other browsers.
If you are having this issue, then read on the complete article and know the processing of how you can resolve the issue.
Let’s get started.
There can be many reasons why you are encountering the error on the browser or computer.
Reasons for Yahoo mail not working on Chrome
- The internet connection on your device is not stable that is why the connection is breaking
- The cache of cookies of the browser are interfering in the process
- The antivirus and firewall are blocking the access to Yahoo servers
Well, as we know that Google Chrome is the most used web browser in the world, which is why most of the discussion on the topic will revolve on Chrome, but we will also talk about other browsers as well.
Troubleshooting Steps to Solve Yahoo Mail Issue
There are many troubleshooting steps you need to try to solve the Yahoo Mail issue. Some steps may solve your issue immediately, and you have to try all of them to make sure that the issue is completely resolved from the computer.
Basic Solutions – First, you must try the necessary troubleshooting steps before going deep. If your issue is resolved with these simple steps, you don’t need to do anything else.
- First, you have to make sure that your computer can access a high-speed internet connection.
- It would be best to verify the login credentials to make sure that you aren’t using any old password to log in.
- You should also check for the server errors at the time you are trying to login. If there is any server error, you may need to wait out the period until the servers get restored.
- You could also try to restart the browser and computer to solve some basic errors from the computer and browser.
Well, if you are done with these basic steps and still having a few issues in the system, then you need to try the troubleshooting steps listed here.
Signing In Issue – If you aren’t able to login to your account for some reason, it can be frustrating. There will be many instances when you will not be able to login to your account with ease.
- Sometimes, the user utilizes the security key method or two-step verification of Yahoo. In that case, you may not be able to login to your account with ease. Ensure that you are using the correct methods to login to the account.
- It is also possible that your account gets locked when you try to attempt to login to it too many times. In that case, you will need to use one of the recovery methods to unlock your account with the password reset options.
- It is also possible that you forget your password or the account is hacked. In that case, there is only one thing you can do. You have to reset the password to regain access to your Yahoo account.
Emails aren’t Showing In Inbox – If you cannot receive any new mails, follow these steps.
- You can check for the issue by sending a mail to yourself. It will determine if the issue is with your account or the sender’s account.
- If the problem is with your account, check the spam folder for the new emails.
- Sometimes, filters do a bad job of filtering out the emails to spam, which is why you may need to check the settings of your filters and reset it to default.
- It would be best to ask the sender to verify that they are using the correct email address to send an email.
- You must also check the settings of Email forwarding on your account and make sure it is disabled.
Not Able to Send Emails – When you are not able to send any emails, then you need to follow these steps.
- First, check if you have entered the right email address provided to you. Double-check with the person you are sending the email.
- Ask the recipient to check their spam folder for the new emails.
- You should also check the sent folder for new emails.
Yahoo Mail website Not Responding – If that is happening with you, then you need to check for the errors in Chrome. It would be best if you tried to clear the cookies and cache from the device, and that should resolve the issue with ease.
So, these are the steps you need to take to solve Yahoo mail not working on Computer issues.